Your shopping cart is empty.
Collection of Your Personal Information
The information I collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. I collect personal information from you at the certain points, including but not limited to the following:
• when I correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
• when you visit my website;
• when you register as an end-user of my services and an account is created for you;
• when you contact me for help;
• when the site sends me error reports or application analytics data.
My Use of your Personal Information
I may use information that I collect about you to:
• deliver the products and services that you have requested;
• provide you with customer support;
• perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, my products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
• communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from me, or other third parties;
• develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on my site and other websites;
• verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
• enforce my terms and conditions;
• manage my business;
• transfer personal information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose in my sole discretion.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
I may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
• I may provide your information to my agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on my behalf or who help me provide and support my Services. For example, if it is necessary to provide you something you have requested. Examples of my Vendors and Service Providers include payment processors, hosting services and content delivery services, such as GoDaddy, Stripe, Office365, Mailchimp, Google and Skyline Prints;
• third party contractors may have access to my databases. Usually these contractors sign a standard confidentiality agreement;
• I may share your data with any parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, other entities under a common control or third party acquirers. I expect these other entities will honor this Privacy Statement;
• I may allow a potential acquirer or merger partner to review my databases, although I would restrict their use and disclosure of this data during the diligence phase;
• as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to my Company; or when I believe, in my sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of my agreements or Company policies; and
• sometimes, I share your information with my third party Service Providers,
• I may, from time to time, offer surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions on my Website or through social media (collectively “My Promotions”). Participation in my Promotions is completely voluntary. Information requested for entry may include personal contact information such as your name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address, username, and similar details. I use the information you provide to administer my Promotions. I may also, unless prohibited by the Promotion’s rules or law, use the information provided to communicate with you, or other people you select, about my Services. I may share this information with my affiliates and other organizations or Service Providers in line with this policy and the rules posted for the Promotion.
• other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
• I have public blogs on my Website. Any information you include in a comment on my blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears on my blogs and you want it removed, contact me at victoria(at)arte-cera.com.
• Social media platforms and widgets. My Website include social media features. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on my Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on my Website. I also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to me via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. I cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves.
My Security Measures to Protect your Personal Information
I uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between me and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under my control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, I am not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
• Cookies are text files I place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences.
• Web Beacons. I and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to my Company’s cookie requirements.
Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
• I may create links to other websites. I will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that use similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by me may have links leading to my site. I cannot control these links and I am not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. I encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
• My website may use third parties to present or serve the advertisements that you may see at its web pages and to conduct research about the advertisements and web usage. This Privacy Statement does not cover any use of information that such third parties may have collected from you or the methods used by the third parties to collect that information.
My Retention of Your Personal Information
I will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected. I will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with my legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce my agreements.
Your Right to Opt-Out or Unsubscribe from Communication
If you do not want to receive communication from me in the future, please let me know by sending me e-mail at email@example.com. If you supply me with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided me your address.
International Transfers of your Personal Information
Information collected from you may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which I or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing my sites and meing my services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. European Union or Swiss individuals may refer to the Privacy Shield statement with regard to the transfer of their personal data. I have appropriate security measures in place in my physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that I have collected from you at my site.
Merchants and Partners
The GDPR also applies to the merchants and partners of Art Storefronts who operate in the EU/EEA (European Union/European Economic Area) or Switzerland and offer goods or services to residents of the EU/EEA or Switzerland. While Art Storefronts is performing action to be compliant with GDPR, and to provide its merchants with tools to help its merchants comply,
each merchant is ultimately responsible for ensuring that their business complies with the laws of the jurisdictions in which they operate or have buyers. Using Art Storefronts does not guarantee that a merchant or partner complies with GDPR.
Merchants and Partners Access to and Updating or Deletion of your Personal Information The GDPR also gives certain rights to identified or identifiable persons (referred to as data subjects), including Art Storefronts merchants. These include the right to request at no cost;
• Deletion of personal data
• Correction of their data
• Access to their data
• An export of their data in a portable format
The GDPR also gives certain rights to identified or identifiable persons (referred to as data subjects), including buyers visiting stores belonging to Art Storefronts merchants. These include the right to request;
• Deletion of personal data
• Correction of their data
• Access to their data
• An export of their data in a portable format
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
I do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Changes to my Privacy Statement
I may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new version. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically as your continued use of this website represents your agreement with the then-current Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices or concerns of this site, or feel that the site is not following its said policy, please contact my Privacy Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy Shield Statement
Art Storefronts complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the me Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland.
including the types of information I gather, how I use it and the notice and choice affected individuals have regarding my use of and their ability to correct that information.
“Personal Data” means information that (1)is transferred from the EU/EEA or Switzerland to the United States; (2) is recorded in any form; (3) is about, or pertains to a specific individual; and (4) can be linked to that individual.
“Sensitive Personal Information” means personal information that reveals race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or that concerns an individual’s health.
Art Storefronts may receive Personal Data from its own personnel as well as from its affiliates and other parties located in the EU/EEA. Such information may contain names, addresses, email addresses and payment information and may be about customers, clients of customers, business partners, consultants, employees, and candidates for employment and includes information recorded on various media as well as electronic data.
Other than its own human resources data, Art Storefronts generally does not collect Personal Data directly from individuals. Art Storefronts, however, acting as a data processor may receive Personal Data via its customers.
Personal Data Collection Principles:
1. I shall inform an individual of the purpose for which I collect and use their Personal Data and the types of third parties to which I discloses or may disclose that Personal Data. I shall provide the individual with the choice and means for limiting the use and disclosure of their Personal Data. Notice will be provided in clear and conspicuous language when individuals are first asked to provide Personal Data to my Company, or as soon as practicable thereafter, and in
any event before I uses or discloses the Personal Data for a purpose other than for which it was originally collected. Art Storefronts may be required to disclose Personal Data in response to lawful request by public authorities, including to uset national security or law enforcement requirements.
2. Individuals have the opportunity to choose (opt out) whether their Personal Data is (1) to be disclosed to a non-Agent third party or (2) to be used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual by contacting my privacy officer via email at email@example.com. Agents, technology vendors and/or contractors of Art
Storefronts or its affiliates may have access to an individual’s Personal Data on a need to know basis for the purpose of performing services on behalf of Art Storefronts or providing or enabling elements of the services. All such agents, technology vendors and contractors who have access to such information are
contractually required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing or as otherwise required by law.
3. Accountability for Onward Transfer. Prior to disclosing Personal Data to a third party, I shall notify the individual of such disclosure and allow the individual the choice (opt out) of such disclosure. I will:
• Limit the data you share with your partners and vendors to only that data you have permission to share.
• Proactively confirm that your partners and vendors understand purpose
• Ensure partners and vendors will make reasonable efforts to comply with the purpose limitation and appropriate protection of that data.
• Transfer such data only for limited and specified purposes as detailed in
• Ascertain that the agent is obligated to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the Principles.
• Take reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that the agent effectively
processes the personal information transferred in a manner consistent with the organization’s obligations under the Principles.
• Upon notice, take reasonable and appropriate steps to stop and remediate
4. Data Security. I shall take reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. I has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, I cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data on or transmitted via the Internet.
5. Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation. I shall only process Personal Data in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the individual. To the extent necessary for those purposes, I shall take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Data is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
6. Access and Recourse. I acknowledge the individual’s right to access their Personal Data. I shall allow an individual access to their Personal Data and allow the individual the opportunity to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the privacy of the individual in the case in question or where the rights of
persons other than the individual would be violated. Individuals may contact our
Privacy Officer via email to request access.
3409 Executive Center Drive, Suite 202
Austin Texas 78731 USA
a. Human Resources Data. Art Storefronts would generally not collect human resources data. If there was reason to collect such information and there was a complaint it would be addressed within a timely period. If your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Art Storefronts, and your inquiry or complaint involves human resource data, you may have your complaint considered by an independent recourse mechanism: for EU/EEA Data Subjects, a panel established by the EU data protection authorities (“DPA Panel”), and for Swiss Data Subjects, the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (“FDPIC”). To do so, you should contact the state or national data protection or labor authority in the jurisdiction where you work. Art Storefronts agrees to cooperate with the relevant national DPAs and to comply with the decisions of the DPA Panel and the FDPIC. The services of EU DPAs are provided at no cost to you.
b. Independent Recourse - Non-Human Resources Data. Art Storefronts has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to EU data protection authorities (“DPA Panel”) and The Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (“FDPIC”), an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the (the EU, or Switzerland, as applicable). If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from me, or if I have not resolved your complaint, please contact or visit :
EU DPA Contact:
Phone number+32 2 299 11 11 (Commission switchboard) Postal address:
Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers
1049 Bruxelles/Brussel Belgium
Data Protection and Information Commissioner of Switzerland
Tell. +41 58 462 43 95; Fax +41 58 462 99 96
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through any of the above channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
This Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time consistent with the requirements of the Shield Frameworks. I will post any revised policy on this website.
D) Information Subject to Other Policies
I are committed to following the Principles for all Personal Data within the scope of the Privacy Shield Frameworks. I are committed to following the Principles for all Personal Data within the scope of the Privacy Shield Frameworks. However, certain information is subject to policies of Art Storefronts that may differ in some respects from the general policies set forth in this Privacy Statement.
Updated: May 18, 2018
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return the items for a full refund, less the cost of shipping. All products are guaranteed to arrive safely. If an item is damaged during shipping, please email me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
Papers: A smooth 100% acid-free cotton rag, natural white, heavyweight fine art paper. Archival, museum quality. Light fastness rating of 100+ years. Canvas Prints: Archival, top quality, museum grade canvas. When viewed under proper conditions, you can expect from 100 – 200 years of life .
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
ON YOUR FIRST PRINT ORDER!
Enter your email below and we'll send you a 20% OFF COUPON right now!